Topics include but are not limited to:
Digital media and humanistic research
- Digital culture studies and the philosophy of Science
- Digital media studies: Life after Television?
- Digital media and critical/aesthetical theory
- hypertext literature
- computer generated literature
- multi-user aesthetics
- computer games
- Computer art and digital avant-garde aesthetics
- Internet culture
- Video game culture
- Other Social Science perspectives on ICT-culture
Please ask Jill Walker (local coordinator) or Espen Aarseth (conference chair) if you have any questions.
Last update: 5th of September 1998